- Creates high quality software with strong skills in graphical user interfaces (GUI), object-oriented analysis and design (OOA/OOD) and visual modeling.
- Develops software on schedule with practical experience in visual modeling and automated code generation, and anticipation of future requirements through long experience in the Department of Defense (DoD) and other agencies.
- Reduces the total cost of enterprise ownership with long experience in open source technologies.
- Reduces project risk with expertise in system security and strong capabilities in both Java and .Net technologies.
- Certified Scrum Master, and MS and BS degrees in computer science.
Wentong is expert in securing enterprise web applications. Over a decade at the Department of Defense (DoD) he designed developed and tested the Netgard Security Manager web application and the DiamondTEK Security Network System, which protects the Joint Engineering Data Management Information and Control System (JEDMICS). Security functions include access control, system administration, audit and alarms, within which Wentong designed, developed and tested biometric fingerprint authentication and CAC card authentication.
Wentong is adept at design and development of graphical user interface (GUI), document imaging, optical character recognition (OCR), video communication, and simulation applications. He is using Google Web Tools, java, and other open source technologies as the principal GUI engineer for the IHS personal health record (PHR). He is fluent in service oriented architecture (SOA), object-oriented analysis and design (OOA/OOD), visual modeling and uses automated code generation. Wentong is “ambidextrous” in Java and .Net environments. He is a Certified Scrum Master and holds MS and BS degrees in Computer Science.