- Unclogs bureaucratic log-jams with strong track record of turning around troubled projects.
- Provides clarity in problem-solving with long experience communicating technology issues simply with stakeholders ranging from CEOs to clerks.
- Saves organizations millions of dollars by eliciting their business and software requirements accurately and quickly.
- Facilitates adoption of IT systems by engaging the right stakeholders early in the requirements elicitation process and tightly integrating business processes to IT systems
- A business analysis instructor and thought leader; certified in business analysis (CBAP); and an BA in mathematics
Marcos is a recognized expert in business analysis. A Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Marcos has managed projects and developed business and information technology requirements for more than 20 years. He is an expert facilitator and modeler with strong experience managing challenging projects of all sizes in complex organizations. Clients include the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA), the Indian Health Service (IHS), the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission, and the Department of Labor (DoL). For IBM, he managed government, university and industry distribution accounts, earning membership in IBM’s 100% Club by facilitating discussions on strategic priorities among executive managers, IT managers and end-users, developing consensus on solutions for strategic issues, and helping his clients implement those consensus solutions.
Marcos has been an instructor of business systems analysis for Global Knowledge, ESI International, Management Concepts, and Strayer College. He is a co-founder of the Washington DC Metropolitan Chapter of the International Institute For Business Analysis (IIBA), where he has served as President, VP Professional Development, VP Marketing, liaison to the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC). For the IIBA he contributed to the writing the CBAP examination and served on the CBAP examination appeals board. Marcos has a BA in Mathematics and fluency in Spanish.