- Delivers high quality software with fluency in agile software development methods, object-oriented analysis and design (OOA/OOD) and visual modeling.
- Delivers software on schedule with strong practical experience in agile development, systems integration, visual modeling, and automated code generation.
- Reduces the total cost of enterprise ownership with elegant, service-oriented architectural (SOA) solutions that accommodate enterprise re-use, and with deep experience in open source technologies.
- Reduces project risk with deep understanding of healthcare needs and requirements that enable identification, prevention and mitigation of risks.
- Certified Scrum Master with an MS in Computer Science and a BS in Electrical Engineering.
Anil has a decade of experience architecting and developing web, client-server and N-tier enterprise applications in the healthcare, banking and telecommunications industries. In healthcare, he is fluent in personal health records (PHR) and enterprise data access systems that are scalable, inter-operable with the National Health Information Network (NHIN) and Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), and compliant with Health Information Technology Standards Panel (HITSP) and Meaningful Use. In finance, he has deep experience with bank merger-driven wide-area systems integration at back-office and retail levels. Functions include bill pay, payroll, mortgage applications, credit applications, returned items, wire transfers, fraud prevention, foreign exchange, calendaring, workforce performance and system administration.
Anil is an expert in service oriented architecture (SOA), object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, visual modeling and automated code generation. Fluent with agile development methods (Scrum and TDD) and the Java technology stack, he has multi-disciplinary experience in requirements, design, user interface/workflow, programming, databases, testing, configuration management, deployment and technical support. He is certified in Scrum and Java with an MS in Computer Science and a BS in Electrical Engineering.